A group of people who have been the subject of social disjustice
Are subject to an apology and equal treatment?
Qaasim al-Joo’ee said:
"I advise you with five matters:
1. When you are treated unjustly, do not behave unjustly.
2. when you are praised do not become happy.
3. when you are criticised, do not become upset.
4. when you are not believed, do not become angry.
5. If the people act deceitfully towards you, do not act deceitfully towards them.”
Almost unbelievably, another story is breaking on a national level about an African American in the state of Florida who is the victim of the racist “Stand Your Ground” laws. Just like Marissa Alex…